The Goal of the June 1st Money Bomb
To get Rand Paul's fundraising to $50,000 and beyond, which means we need to raise over $25,000 in one day.
If 1000 people each give just $25 on June 1st, we will likely hit $50,000. Easy. If only twice that number- 2000 people- give $40 each, Rand Paul's exploratory committee will have raised over $100,000 in its first quarter (nay- first month!) of existence.
But in order for it to work, we have to give! And we have to promote this in as many ways as we can!
Why A June 1st Money Bomb?
Because Ron Paul's son, Rand Paul is running for the U. S. Senate in Kentucky, which officially became a commonwealth and was admitted to the Union on June 1, 1792.
It's also the perfect time to get a quick little money bomb in early on to jump start Rand Paul's funding, garner state and national media attention, and get a viral Internet marketing campaign going. The more often Kentuckians hear Rand Paul's name, the better his chances of running, winning the Republican primary, and carrying the state.
But this will only happen if you help make it so with your dedicated promotion and your willingness to put your money where your mouse is this June 1st!
Promote The June 1st Rand Paul Money Bomb
- Digg this page up, Twitter it, Facebook it, e-mail it to your friends, family, and co-workers, and notify your favorite bloggers to link to and promote it.
- Sign the June 1st Rand Paul Money Bomb Pledge here and easily share the pledge page via e-mail and other social media here.
- Promote the Rand Paul Money Bomb in the real world by calling local radio stations, handing out these ready-made flyer cut outs, and putting up these posters.
- Remember you don't have to be a Kentuckian to donate and participate. This is about getting a true patriot and defender of liberty into office this 2010.
- Be sure to make your donation only on Rand Paul's official Exploratory Committee website here, and NO WHERE else.
- Help promote the June 1st Money Bomb by putting the following badge on your blog, website, or Myspace page. You can use the code below:
UPDATE (12:24 AM CDT June 2, 2009)
The Money Bomb was a success!