How To Enter The Tea Party Merchandise Contest
The deadline for entry is at the end of the day on June 25th. I will be doing a drawing for the prizes (which are listed below). There are a number of ways to enter:
- If you Tweet about the contest with a link to this post, your name will get entered into the drawing once. You may Tweet up to 3 times to get 3 entries into the drawing. Just be sure to space out your Tweets (no more than one a day). Send me an e-mail with a link to each Tweet so that I can keep up and give you the right amount of entries.
- If you subscribe to this blog via e-mail to get daily updates on news and politics from a perspective that emphasizes limited government, strict constitutionalism, and individual liberty, your name will be entered twice into the Tea Party Merchandise Contest. Subscribe by typing your e-mail address into the box below and clicking "Subscribe."
- If you do a short post on your blog about this contest and link back to this post, you will get 3 entries into the drawing. Just be sure to e-mail me with a link to your post.
- If you put the following badge in a prominent place on your blog or website, you will get 3 entries. Again, be sure to e-mail me with a link to your page so that I know.
- If you purchase any Tea Party Merchandise at all from my store between now and the end of the contest, you will get 4 entries in the drawing. Don't forget to e-mail me to let me know what you purchased and include the billing name.
You are welcome (and encouraged!) to do any combination of the options above to get your name entered into the drawing as many times as possible. It's perfect because you still get a chance to win even if you only do one thing, but if you do more, your odds improve!
The Prizes Up For Grabs
As noted above, I will select winners by a random drawing out of the pool of entries. I'll conduct the drawing on the morning of June 26th. There are three prizes and there will be three separate winners:
3rd Place - A Tea Party Bumper Sticker of your choice from my store.
2nd Place - A Tea Party Value T-shirt of your choice from my store.
GRAND PRIZE - A very nice large, vinyl sign (dimensions: 68" x 35" -roughly 6 ft by 3 ft) that says "Born Free but taxed to death!" You'll look great holding it up with your friends at any Tea Party rally this July! (Check back soon- I will be getting a picture of this up shortly.)
The Legal Stuff
- I will need a name and shipping address for winners so that I can ship you your prizes, and when I announce the winners on this blog, I will announce them by first name and state only.
- As I noted with each method of entry above, make sure I know about it and make sure I can get in touch with you (if you subscribe by e-mail, I'll know automatically so you don't need to tell me).
- I will not publish, sell, or make available to a third party in any way, your e-mail address when you enter, or any other private information you give me like a shipping address if you win.
- I reserve the right to amend the terms of the contest as necessary. I'm sure that won't happen, but it never hurts to say so in writing just in case.
So what are you waiting for? Start racking up those entries with tweets, subscriptions, blogs, badges, and a purchase of your favorite item of Tea Party gear from my store.
Any questions? Leave me a comment...