Re-posted from Young Americans for Liberty:
- Corruption: Has Barack Obama committed an impeachable offense? Congressman Joe Sestak claims that he was offered a job by the Obama Administration to stay out of the Democratic Senate Primary with Obama-supporter Arlen Specter.
- Lies: Two more census workers blow the whistle and claim that they have been repeatedly fired and re-hired so that the Census can report the "creation of more new jobs" to the Labor Department.
- Unintended Consequences: "Arizona's new crackdown on illegal immigration will increase crime in U.S. cities, not reduce it, by driving a wedge between police and immigrant communities, police chiefs from several of the state's and the nation's largest cities said Tuesday"
- Embarrassing: Republicans' new web site not exactly what they hoped it would be. "Republicans want to take over the House in the fall, but there's a problem: They don't have an agenda." Doh!
- Photo: Dick Cheney? That you?
- Tech: Reasons why Facebook users are considering leaving (chart)
- Have $117,000? Because that's how much you owe as a taxpayer now that the national debt clock has hit 13 trillion dollars ($13,000,000,000,000)!
- Libertarian Solutions: What's Really Wrong with the Health Care Industry? The real problem with the American healthcare system is that prices are continually rising, making healthcare unaffordable to an ever-increasing fraction of the population. And recent healthcare legislation has addressed none of the causes of high prices.
W. E. Messamore, Editor in Chief
Articles | Author's Page