In today's headline roundup, the Southern Avenger interviews Tom Woods, the WSJ takes a look at the health care trainwreck, Obama's numbers keep slipping (tell you what, from now one you can just assume they're still slipping if I haven't reported otherwise), Michael Steele won't be stepping down, there is some serious racism brewing at the DOJ, and Mises has 10 economic blunders of history:
Cross posted from Young Americans for Liberty:
- The Southern Avenger interviews Tom Woods. In case you haven't seen it, here's the Interview w/ a Zombie video that Dr. Woods references.
- The Health Care Trainwreck.
- Rejected: Obama approval rating down to 38% among independents.
- Terms of Service: If you don't read a website's TOS, should that make you a criminal?
- Friendship: This made me smile.
- Michael Steele will not step down.
- Racism at the Department of Justice! An ex-Justice Department official testified that the DOJ actually instructed attorneys to ignore cases with black defendants and white victims, saying that the DOJ "abetted wrongdoing and abandoned law-abiding citizens."
- New Black Panther member protected by the Obama Administration from convictions of voter intimidation, says he hates white people and advocates killing white people and white babies. Watch the video.
- Menaissance: The "Retrosexual."
- 10 Economic Blunders of History.
W. E. Messamore, Editor in Chief
Articles | Author's Page