Yes I am giving away free silver and trillions of dollars (in Zimbabwe currency)! If you'll note on the sidebar to the right, The Humble Libertarian is edging its way toward 400 subscribers, but I'd rather not just go past 400 subscribers: I want to blow past 400 subscribers!
So to that end I am giving away (-technically this contest's awesome sponsors are giving away) three sweet prizes to new subscribers (if you are already subscribed, there are still other ways for you to enter the contest- just read on):
Third Place - Peter Schiff's New Book
Yes, that's correct! One lucky winner will get a free copy of Peter Schiff's new book (courtesy of the book's publisher, Wiley), How An Economy Grows and Why It Crashes.
Second Place - 1,000 TRILLION DOLLARS!
...in Zimbabwe money. If you enter, you could win trillions of dollars in Zimbabwe currency. This set of ten crisp, uncirculated, one hundred trillion dollar Zimbabwe notes makes a great conversation piece, is an authentic example of failed central banking policies, and serves as a chilling reminder that America needs sound money!
This prize is being provided courtesy of End the FED Coin.
GRAND PRIZE - .999 Fine Silver, 1 oz. End the FED COIN
This gorgeous and clever 1 oz. silver coin says "End the FED" on one side and features a minted graph of the dollar's decline on the other side. Do not pass up this opportunity to win a free ounce of fine silver in the form of an awesome libertarian coin from the End the FED Coin Project!
The deadline for entry is at the end of the day on Sunday, August 8th. I will be doing a drawing for the prizes. There are three ways to enter:
1. Subscribe to The Humble Libertarian's free daily updates, which deliver a summary of all this blog's articles to your inbox each day. Subscribe by entering your e-mail below and hitting subscribe. You'll get an e-mail notification from Feedburner (my subscription service)- don't forget to open this e-mail and activate your subscription!
2. Join The Humble Libertarian's small army of savvy, information age, libertarian activists here. What you'll get is free, exclusive e-mails with valuable training and talking points to make you a more effective advocate for libertarian ideas; time sensitive calls to action that will help you to actually do something for the cause of liberty and combine your efforts with those of other like-minded patriots to make a real difference; exclusive offers and opportunities that I do not publish to this blog; and special projects that will help advance the cause in creative and powerful ways!
3. E-mail your friends, family, co-workers, etc. (be sure to carbon copy me!) to tell them about The Humble Libertarian with a link to this contest. You'll get one entry for each person you e-mail (limit of 5)- so the people who e-mail five of their friends will be the ones most likely to win the Peter Schiff book, fine silver coin, or trillions of dollars!
The Legal Stuff
- I will need a name and shipping address for winners so that my sponsors can ship you your prizes, and when I announce the winners on this blog, I will announce them by first name and state or city only.
- I will be contacting you at the e-mail address you make available to me via any of the three means of entry above. So if you subscribe to my daily updates, join my exclusive mailing list, or carbon copy me to e-mails you write your friends about this blog and its contest- be sure to use an e-mail address where I can reach you to announce that you've won.
- I reserve the right to amend the terms of the contest as necessary. I'm sure that won't happen (and so far hasn't for the three contests I've run here), but it never hurts to say so in writing just in case.
So what are you waiting for? Start racking up those entries!
W. E. Messamore,
Editor in Chief, THL
And now a word from our kind sponsor...