With almost 80 new subscribers from the last contest, we're now in striking range of blowing past 500 if we can duplicate the results we got one month ago! If we can get there, it will truly make The Humble Libertarian one of the premier political blogs on the Internet and set us up for some great success promoting the libertarian ideas and activism that I have planned for the Fall.
I'm also doing a second contest because multiple people contacted me right after the contest who were disappointed that they missed the deadline; and because The Silver Circle Movie project was so impressed with the results of the contest, that they too wanted to give you a chance to win free silver!
Here's what I'm giving away:
Three Silver Circle Comic Books
Tyranny, explosions, monetary mayhem, romance and rebels. "The Chase" is a teaser chapter for "Silver Circle" an upcoming independent, animated feature film and graphic novel. This limited edition book (only 500 printed) has been signed by artist, Jackie Musto. More information here.
And a .999 Fine Silver,
1 oz. Silver Circle Coin
1 oz. Silver Circle Coin
This elegant one-ounce, commemorative movie coin is made of inflation-proof, fine silver. Take just five minutes and enter the contest now for a chance to win it!
How To Enter
The deadline for entry is at the end of the day on Friday, September 3rd. That means you only have four days to enter! I will be drawing an e-mail address at the end of the day on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for each of the three comic books. That means if you enter early, your chances of winning a prize go way up, so enter now!
At the end of the day on Friday I will draw from the pool of entries for the 1 oz. fine silver coin. There are two simple, easy, and quick ways to enter in the drawing:
1. Subscribe to The Humble Libertarian's free daily updates, which deliver a summary of all this blog's articles to your inbox each day. Subscribe by entering your e-mail below and hitting subscribe. You'll get an e-mail notification from Feedburner (my subscription service)- don't forget to open this e-mail and activate your subscription!
2. E-mail your friends, family, co-workers, etc. (be sure to carbon copy me!) to tell them about The Humble Libertarian with a link to this contest. You'll get one entry for each person you e-mail (limit of 5)- so the people who e-mail five of their friends will be the ones most likely to win the comic books or the silver coin!
The Legal Stuff
- I will need a name and shipping address for winners so that my sponsor can ship you your prizes, and when I announce the winners on this blog, I will announce them by first name and state or city only.
- I will be contacting you at the e-mail address you make available to me via either of the two methods of entry above. So if you subscribe to my daily updates or carbon copy me to e-mails you write to your friends about this blog and its contest- be sure to use an e-mail address where I can reach you to announce that you've won.
- I reserve the right to amend the terms of the contest as necessary. I'm sure that won't happen (and so far hasn't for the four contests I've run here), but it never hurts to say so in writing just in case.
So what are you waiting for? Start racking up those entries!
Last month, I found that the people who won were the people who had the most entries. Take just five minutes out of your day today and you might just find a fine silver coin in your mailbox.
And now a word from our sponsor: