Calling all leaders!
Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) seeks to identify and develop dedicated students and young professionals who want to advance freedom in a meaningful way. If you want to take on a greater role in the liberty movement, increase your responsibilities, and commit a significant amount of time to our cause, then please apply for a position on YAL's Leadership Team here.
As a Leadership Team member, you will:
- Participate in YAL strategy and the decision-making process
- Lead your state or region as an official representative of YAL
- Expand your personal network within the liberty movement
- Develop your leadership skills and gain grassroots experience
- Build your resume for future employment
- Write for the YAL's magazine, Young American Revolution, and post on YAL's blog
- Receive an official YAL email account and business cards to distribute
There are two available positions on the YAL Leadership Team: Regional Directors (RDs) and State Chairs (SCs). Qualified YAL members who are accepted to the Leadership Team will be assigned a position based on their unique skills and experience. Each position's term lasts for only one semester, but oftentimes RDs and SCs are offered the chance to return, assuming they serve admirably and productively.
Regional Directors work 20 or more hours each week and earn $1,000 a month and is responsible for a $2,000 recruitment and travel budget to accomplish specific objectives.
State Chairs are a volunteer position that require five hours of work or more each week.
The head of YAL's Leadership Team is the National Field Director, Joshua Parrish. Joshua's responsibility is to work, communicate, and support the national network of Regional Directors, State Chairs, YAL chapters, and members. If you are approved to join YAL's Leadership Team, Joshua will contact you soon with more information.
For more information and to apply, visit: